Sunday, April 11, 2010

I have an obsession...

I have a confession to make....

I CAN SIT ALL DAY AND LOOK UP DECORATING IDEAS!!!

It's kinda weird I know...but to me it's such eye candy that I can't pull myself away! So I thought I would share some of my "eye candy" with you.......

Here it is ... my inspiration for decoration..... maybe you will be inspired too!



Love the chandelier and colors of this beachy entry..

Ideas for Mackenzie's room.. love the bright colors

Entry ideas

I LOVE the slate floor .... 'don't know how practical it is in a bathroom - but it sure is purrrdy...

I have decided that a chandelier is a MUST in Mackenzie's next room redo.. and I LOVE the glass bedside table... just one thought though.. who cleans the fingerprints off of the mirror everyday?!

Oh beautiful kitchen... how are you?

This is truly my kitchen WINNER .. I love the counter tops and the white cabinets and the brushed silver accents... my heart is twitter pated for you...

The house that started it all... I fell HARD for this house when the movie "Father of the bride" came out. It has now become my quest in life to live in a house like it... what's funny is with all of the moving that my family does you would think that this wouldn't be such a difficult quest! However.. a colonial home with a beautiful drive through portico and basketball hoop in front of the detached garage is proving VERY difficult to find... I think I NEED to build........

I also have photo's saved on www.houzz.com - it's an AWSOME web sight if you are like me and love to look at decorating ideas - thank you Mrs. Roms for introducing me-


3 comments:

H Digby said...

I love the house too. The purse not so much.

Heather said...

I still laugh about our matching Houzz pictures. Looks like great minds think alike!!!

Nicole said...

WHATEVER!!!! Now I'm totally wanting to change things around. THANKS A LOT!