Monday, April 27, 2009

To Catch You Up.....


I'm not feeling overly creative... 'just thought I should update the blog with some new pics..... we've been pretty busy since my last post! This is always the HARDEST time of the year for me and my family...pretty much due to the RAIN!! Todd CAN'T STAND IT!!! I truly believe he suffers from SADD... which in turn makes the rest of us suffer from SADD ;)!! Thankfully this year we were able to get out of here for springbreak and enjoy some "sun time"...........




We went to Disneyland for 1 day....


We stayed in Palm Springs for 10 days... this is a view near out hotel room.... Actually ..... it's my backyard... I thought I would just share it with some people! ;)







Ahhh... palm trees and pools.... I love you.........

3 comments:

Heather said...

Um, more pictures please!!! I never get to see any. And I like them. A lot.

Nicole said...

It was great seeing you yesterday. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. I hope we do soccer together again. Seriously, I've lived here 10 yrs. and have never hated the rain, but it's been getting to me for a while now. AHH. I'm jealous that you got out of here for a while. Sun's shining now though!!!!

georgina said...

sweet pictures, I would also like to see more!