Monday, December 15, 2008

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas

Christmas. For whatever reason I've had a hard time getting "into"the season this year. But after the snow yesterday the "Christmas feeling" is starting to invade my soul......and I like it. So here are a few of the seasons finest this far.........


The Tree. Do you like how Jake is teetering off the arm of the chair to hang an ornament? I was sure he was going to fall into the tree and knock the entire thing over. Lucky for him it didn't!


Mackenzie told "Santa's helper"... (which is who mall Santa's are to my kids because the "REAL" Santa can't be at all of these different locations taking pictures with kids when he has to get ready for the BIG DAY) that she would like "Biscuit" the moving horse you can sit on...you know the one that is like $150.00......the one that we DIDN'T get. AHHHHHH. I'm not sure how this is going to turn out...I'll keep you posted.

Aren't they cute?




SNOW! COLD!


I think this picture of the dog's first experience with snow is so funny! I love his snow beard....

Anyway...I hope the spirit catches you too....Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Heather said...

OK, Lilly talked about Biscuit the Dog for weeks thinking that was what she was going to ask for. I was FREAKIN' out. That puppy (literally) is expensive!!! I wanted to do a round-off back handspring back tuck when she asked for the Webkinz Kangaroo. Hallelujah!! Oh, and as always I love your tree!

Nicole said...

Can you believe this snow! It's so fun EXCEPT that my Mom is coming into the airport tomorrow right when it's supposed to be CRAZY!! AHHH. Are y'all staying home for Christmas? That's a fantastic tree! Enjoy the crazy storm...get your bread and toilet paper if you haven't already :)