Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tag Your It....

My friend Kara - who now lives in Spokane, "tagged" Mackenzie.....
So here you go 7 random facts about my wee one.....

  1. Mackenzie is a great sleeper - she started sleeping 10-12 hours a night by about 10 weeks of age.......I think this fact alone saved my sanity during her "colicky" phase. However, what was really strange is that the girl NEVER fell asleep in the car....it was sooo weird, I remember one night driving home from my mom's house in Wilsonville (about 45" from my house) at 10pm when Mackenzie was about 8 months old and she stayed awake the entire ride home!!! I was amazed when I looked in the review mirror and she was just looking around...she's so funny!
  2. Her screams reach such a high pitch that I'm sure she is communicating with all the animals in the neighborhood!
  3. She is very outgoing and makes friends everywhere we go...which can be a blessing and a curse. I love that she is friends with everyone....but I'm so worried she's going to walk off with some stranger thinking that this is just some "new friend".......She is soooo tired of my "stranger danger" speech!
  4. She is reading very well for her age...it's fun to have her read me a story!
  5. Mackenzie is in gymnastics and loving it....she can do flips on the trampoline already!
  6. She will eat Green beans out of the can and she likes to lick cream cheese off of her bagels..eeewwwww!
  7. She is my "craft" girl..always coming up with new crafts to do for the day...pictures to create, albums to make, cards to draw and send....busy,busy, busy!!!

And there you have it .... 7 random facts about Mackenzie...

Now Iwill Tag .......Lilly Roms, Noah Johnson and Katie Digby .....

No comments: